Inspired by Steven McQueen's appearance in the 1971 film Le Mans, this toiletry bag's motor racing motif is a nod to its creation from up-cycled dead stock automotive industry fabrics offering a sustainable, durable and elegant wash bag to bring a bit of style to any weekend or longer trip away.
As each limited edition bag is made from dead-stock automotive fabric and leather you get a light and very robust bag. It is also slightly padded, meaning your products are well protected inside. Inside you will find a black waterproof lining with 2 inside pockets and E2R's stylish label recognising the motoring origins of your bag.
- Dimensions: 24 cm x 14 cm x 10 cm
- Robust blue-grey fabric
- Orange, red and blue leather motifs with a number 20 leather patch
- Seat belt handle
- White piping
- 2 interior compartments in waterproof lining
- 100% polyester up-cycled automotive fabric
- Decoration 100% leather
- Black waterproof lining
- Handle in a recycled seat belt
- French quality zips
Responsibly Made in Morocco
Dimensions: 24 x 10 x 14 cm (9.4 x 3.9 x 5.5 in)