Fountain pen, icon, global success: the LAMY safari has been a beloved classic since its introduction in the 1980s and enjoys a cult status untypical for a writing instrument. Countless colours and ever-changing special editions make hearts beat faster - whether for the pencil case or the carefully curated fountain pen collection.
The LAMY safari is more than the sum of its details: it is aesthetic, robust and individual. The distinctive, self-sprung clip keeps the writing instrument securely fastened in place. The housing, which is made of impact-resistant plastic, makes it a robust companion in any environment and the flattened shape prevents it from accidentally rolling away. Functional details such as subtly ergonomically shaped grip surfaces and a viewing window for checking the ink level blend naturally into the design and make the LAMY safari a modern classic.
- fountain pen for everyday use with polished steel nib
- ergonomic grip and robust body made of resistant, high-gloss ASA plastic
- pack includes 1 ink cartridge LAMY T 10 in blue (more cartridges available here)
- LAMY Z 28 converter for use with bottled ink (available here)
- shipped in a simple LAMY branded cardboard box
Size (W x H x L): 12 x 12 x 144 mm
Weight: 16 g
Made in Germany